Physical Therapists, Inpatient, Per Diem, Weekends, Varied Shifts/Hours
We offer competitive compensation, UP TO $75/HOUR FOR WEEKEND WORK.
Per Diem Inpatient Physical Therapists needed for weekend coverage at both hospital locations: Hopewell/Pennington and Trenton, NJ.
Capital Health is the region's leader in advanced medicine with significant investments in advanced technologies and the best physicians. Comprising its two hospitals (Capital Health Regional Medical Center in Trenton and the Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell) and the Capital Health - Hamilton outpatient facility, Capital Health is a growing healthcare organization that is accredited by The Joint Commission. Capital Health has also received Magnet® status for the fourth consecutive time in recognition of its quality patient care, innovations in professional nursing practice, and nursing excellence. Only 29 organizations in the country have received Magnet status four times and five of those organizations are in New Jersey. In addition, our nursing team received special recognition for excellence in stroke and outpatient emergency care.
- Develops treatment plans and establishes measurable goals for patients. Implements treatment plan utilizing treatment procedures, modalities, exercise programs and manual techniques.
- Instructs patients, families and other caregivers in therapies and activities to improve the patient's level of function, facilitate discharge and maximize carryover of home instructions.
- Coordinates care with physicians, nurses, case managers and other interdisciplinary team members. Coordinates with healthcare providers and others outside of the hospital when needed.
- Documents submission of attendance/charging records.
- Participates in educational opportunities and self-directed learning. Participates in clinical education program for PT and/or PTA students.
- Participates in committees, special projects, performance improvement (PI) activities and presentations to community, including occasional participation in events outside of work hours.