PT, Physical Therapist - Home Health Visits
Bayada Home Health Care
Lehigh County, PA, United States
physical therapist jobs: http://www.linkedpt.com/
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced PT, Physical Therapist for a Full-time opportunity performing home visits in communities throughout Lehigh County.
1. Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
2. Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles, balance testing and safety assessments.
3. Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans, including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and other interventions.
4. Continually assess and revise the physical therapy care plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
1. A current license as a Physical Therapist in Pennsylvania
2. A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical Therapist.
3. A graduate of a program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association as indicated by school transcript or diploma