Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a full time civilian Physical Therapist at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
This Physical Therapist position offers:The Physical Therapist position will have the following requirements:
• Outpatient Clinic
• Monday through Friday hours, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
• Paid Holidays off plus paid vacation
• Full Benefits Available – including Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and more
• APTA accredited Masters or Doctoral DegreeWhy Choose Colorado Springs?
• American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS) board certification in orthopedics or sports physical therapy
• Any current, unrestricted state license
• Named Best Big City in “Best Places to Live” by Money magazine and placed number one in Outside’s 2009 list of Americans Best Cities
• A wonderfully sized city that’s easy to commute and also conveniently located near Denver
• Numerous outdoor sites for adventure, hiking, skiing and family fun including Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, and Red Rock Canyon
• Cultural and social centers including the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center, Peterson Air and Space Museum and the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.