Capital Health is the region's leader in advanced medicine with significant investments in advanced technologies and the best physicians. The system includes two hospitals (Capital Health Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell), as well as other outpatient diagnostic and physician practice locations. Capital Health is a growing healthcare organization with Joint Commission accreditation and advanced certifications.
* Level II Trauma Center Certification
* Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Certification
* Orthopedic Certification
Opportunities available in Trenton and Pennington, NJ.
FULL TIME with flexible schedule option.
* Outpatient hand therapy.
* Diverse population/complex hand injuries.
* Specialty areas include lymphedema and oncology services, CVA interventions and Parkinson's disease programs.
* Emphasis on evidence-based practice and incorporation of outcome measures.
* Help drive new program development.
* Strong interdisciplinary team/physician relationships.
* Support for continuing education.
* CHT or CHT-eligible.
* NJ Occupational Therapist license or eligible.
* Tuition reimbursement
* Medical, dental and vision insurance at low cost
* Prescriptions at reduced cost available from hospital
* Stroke grand rounds, CEUs
* Participation in hospital committees
Find out why our 3000+ employees have chosen Capital Health
Easy commute from PA and major NJ routes
Per Diem opportunities also available.
For more information and to apply online, please visit http://www.capital.attnhr.com/jobs/138207/
Equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: http://www.capital.attnhr.com/jobs/138207/